Financial Aid Office
Policy & Information
Humphreys College maintains a varied financial assistance program in order to meet the needs of students. Institutional eligibility to administer Title IV funds (financial aid) extends to all programs listed in the college catalog that lead to a degree or certificate. The Financial Aid Office provides the following services…
- Assist prospective and existing students attain their educational goals.
- Assist in the qualification process for federal and state aid.
- Provide student loan entrance and exit counseling to interested parties.
The college currently participates in the following federal and state financial aid programs…
- Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program
- Federal Work Study
Applying for Aid
Applying for financial aid at Humphreys College begins with the submittal of a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available as an online service provided by the United States Department of Education. Once submitted, the college will receive the processed information directly from the Department of Education, at which point you will receive an aid offer and/or a request for additional information.
NOTE: The financial aid office awards federal aid on a quarterly basis. Applying for state aid or other aid has additional requirements and a separate timetable, contact our office for specifics.
Financial Aid Resources
The college catalog contains more specific information about the programs listed on this page and the college policies used in the administration of the programs. To learn even more about the state and federal programs the college participates in, visit the following State of California and United States Department of Education resources…
- Department of Education (or Federal Student Aid)
- FAFSA on the Web (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- California Student Aid Commission
- College.gov (sponsored by the Department of Education)
- College Financial Aid Policy
- Correction Cetification Form
- General Information Form
- Important Financial Aid Notes
- Loan Request Statement
- Master Promissory Note
- Personal Data Sheet
Scholarships are not administered/granted by the financial aid office; please contact an admission counselor for more information concerning the college's institutional scholarships and application periods.